- I’ve ordered a product online that says it’s in stock, but then I received a call or email saying it’s no longer available. How does this happen?
We do our best to keep our website up to date. Due to sharing our web orders with our shop front sometimes it’s unavoidable that some items are sold in store before we are able to process our web orders.
- I’ve ordered a product online and received an email notifying me that the price has risen. Why does this happen?
While it is our best endeavour to keep the website updated with accurate pricing, however certain pricing is for particular orders with a supplier meaning that order ins may not be able to be honoured at the original price. We will contact you if the price has changed before processing.
- My item arrived damaged, what do I do?
Please call our staff for further instructions. Please take photos and have them ready to send.
- I may not be home for the delivery of my parcel. What happens now?
Please indicate whether you wish for your parcel not be safedropped by Australia Post. Unless it is a firearm or you wish for it to be taken to the Post Office, it will be left at the premises.
- I’m nervous about releasing my credit card details online/over the phone. How safe is this really?
We have a very secure website and we keep all of our systems up to date. As for phone orders all details are shredded and disposed of right away.
- I have received an email regarding the approval of my PTA what happens next?
When you have received an email saying that your permit has been approved please be aware it will still take several days before it is emailed/posted through. If you have selected your PTA to be emailed to the store we will call you when it arrives.
- Do I need to produce the original PTA?
Yes. If the PTA has not been emailed to us by Weapons Licensing and you have received your PTA in the post. You will physically have to bring the PTA to store or registered post it to us.
- There is no freight charged to my online order, what happens next?
Our freight is charged by weight and size, we manually process our online order and charge freight when this happens. Minimum freight charge is $15.00. Normally any freight over $30.00 we will contact you first. Firearms freight is $50.00. Rifle stocks are $30.00.
- Can you freight live ammunition/primers/powders etc?
No, due to risks and the cost in freighting/carrying live ammunition we are unable to provide this. Unless you have a freight/courier company that can do so.